Compare to the Honda
The Odyssey has always been a strong contender for
its decent fuel economy, but does this whale-shaped transporter have what it
takes for your family?
- The Sienna enjoys extra horsepower over
the rather pokey Odyssey
- The Sienna offers more standard features, like
auto climate control, dual temperature controls, voice-activated controls, and
- A lower starting price on the Sienna pairs well
with the legendary longevity of the Toyota brand
Compare to the Chrysler Town &
Town & Country? More like Town &
Snoozeville. Though this Chrysler minivan has been around for many years, it
seems to be stuck in the 90's--and it'll cost you.
- Chances are, if you're buying a minivan,
you probably have a few extra mouths to feed. The Sienna will save you a few
thousand dollars right off the bat when compared to the Town &
- The Sienna boasts an extra 6.0 cubic feet of cargo
space, so packing the van won't be like playing Tetris
- The Sienna boasts a 5-star NHTSA front crash
safety rating over the Chrysler's 4-star. And isn't safety what buying a
minivan is really all about?
Compare to the Dodge Grand
With a low intro price, drivers may be tempted
toward the Grand Caravan.
- Since the Sienna is a Toyota through and
through, you can be confident that your investment will stay sound and
dependable for many years to come
- Six cubic feet of extra cargo area in the Toyota
Sienna gives your whole crew a bit more room to breathe
- The Sienna is packed with standard features, like
automatic headlights, backup cameras, while the Grand Caravan falls
If your family is on the hunt for the best on the
road in Troy, Warren, Southfield, Sterling Heights, or Detroit,
MI, the new
Toyota Sienna might just answer every one of your demands:
comfort, safety, performance, and a non-shame-inducing presence on the road. It
has it all! Come to Suburban Toyota today to check out the
Toyota Sienna, and take a test drive.
Or, if a minivan just isn't calling to you, compare
between models in the full new Toyota
lineup of cars, trucks, and SUVs.